I've been waiting...

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Fun in the Snow with Uncle Bill

Last weekend Grace and I headed out to my brother's place for a little toboganning.  We had been skating at Grandma and Grandpa's but I was anxious to take advantage of the nicer weather so we stayed out for a little longer.  Since I didn't have my snow pants on, Uncle Bill was the great host, hauling Grace up and down the hill.  Secretly I think he a little fun himself!!!LOL
 










Taking a break
Afterwards Uncle Bill made us hot chocolate.  While we were waiting for it to cool, Grace stood casually beside her 17 year old cousin who she adores.  Ever so casually Grace says " So, what am I going to do right now?  I don't have any nail polish on...." and with her big brown hopeful eyes glances up at F.  Of course Grace came home with pink nails!

No comments: