I've been waiting...

Sunday, January 18, 2015

World Snow Day!

 
Grace and I spent the afternoon enjoying everything snow!  Today is World Snow Day (who knew!!??) and my town hosted an event with skiing, skating, tobogganing, horse drawn wagon rides and of course hot chocolate!
The day was mild and snowing and we stopped by Grandma and Grandpa's on the way home soaking and tired.  I secretly love that smell of wet snow pants and boots (any parent of a young child or primary teacher will know exactly the smell I'm referring to!) It makes me think of fun and that smell is a sure sign that big snow fun has just been had!
 


Grace was calling the horses to come back, yelling at the top of her lungs!  She is so hilarious some times!!!

Wipe out!!!


What you don't see if the mega-hill on the other side of where we were.  Grace wanted so badly to go down that big hill with her little toboggan.  I held her off by telling her we hadn't brought her helmet.  I'm good till next year now I hope!  She's such a dare devil!



Grace spent two or three minutes trying to get on this train toy, only to say she was done two or three seconds after finally getting on!



1 comment:

Catherine said...

Who knew there was a 'World Snow Day'? Sure looks and sounds like you had a great day though!!