I've been waiting...

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Summer in Retrospect

 
 
As summer draws to a close I thought I had better catch up on some posts I started over the summer and never finished.  Don't ask why, don't ask what I did every evening after Gracie girl went to sleep, I couldn't tell you, but somehow I didn't get a chance to post.  So, over the next few days, I will post a few highlights from Summer 2014!

Let's start with festivals.  Grace and I (well, really just I, but Grace has to tag along since she's too young to stay home alone!LOL) attend lots of festivals over the summer.  Music festivals, ribfests, childrens' festivals, local fairs, whatever happens to be going on we usually make an appearance. 

Here's a few moments in photos


Hot dogs for dinner and dancing in the street, now doesn't that just say Summer??!


Grace actually likes to wear her headphones when we are at music festivals!  She will walk around with them on all day!LOL

"Ice cream, I've been waiting for you all day!!"



The weather was not exactly spectacular at Ribfest this year, something like our whole summer, but that didn't stop Grace from dancing in front of the stage to a few good songs!



It's lonely being a groupie sometimes!

Do you think she likes ribs!!???


How else are you going to get the sauce off your elbow!???  Even funnier though is check out where her other elbow is?? Laundry for mommy!


The Highland Games in Fergus.  Grace enjoyed watching her cousin compete in the dance competition and then thought she would try to do a little dancing herself. 









No comments: