I've been waiting...

Saturday, July 5, 2014

I'm Back!!!!!

I'm back!! 
Finally I had the chance to do some serious computer shopping and for my birthday treated myself to a new laptop.  It feels good to be connected with the world once again.  I've always bragged that I'm not a "computer person"  and really I'm not, but I certainly have missed my internet connection this past 6 weeks.  I have many posts to share and it's going to take me a while to catch up but I will get one published as soon as I figure out how to get photos loaded onto this new thing!!!LOL

Suzanne

P.S.  Grace's latest cute saying.... after anything she is given or anything I offer her, she says "For me????"  with a huge question inflection at the end of it, like I've done the biggest favour in the world for her.  She then ends the conversation with " Thank you Mommy."
Ex. "Grace, come get in your chair, lunch is ready.  I made noodles."
"For me????  Thank you Mommy!"  :)

No comments: